Below is a summary of Nubeselite website terms and conditions.
Nubeselite website terms and conditions:
- This website is owned and operated by Nubeselite
- This document sets out the Terms and Conditions “Terms” on which you may use, download, or link to the Nubeselite website and use any content made available to you on the Nubeselite website (Nubeselite Website).
- These Terms apply in addition to any other applicable terms, for example any additional Terms that may apply if you wish to make a donation or to buy goods from the Nubeselite Website using the third party payment functionality accessible from the Nubeselite Website.
- By accessing and using the Nubeselite Website, you will be treated as having accepted the Terms. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Nubeselite.
- You warrant to us that you have the authority to enter into these Terms.
Changes to the terms
- We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do so, we will post the changed Terms on the Nubeselite Website, together with a notice on the homepage to notify you that the Terms have changed.
- If you continue to use the Nubeselite Website following a change to the Terms, you will be treated as having accepted that change.
Personal information and privacy
- In order to use parts of the Nubeselite Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and email address. If you do not provide us with this information, you may not be able to use the website and/or may not be able to access all of the functionality comprised in the website.
Information available on the Nubeselite website
- Nubeselite Website provides general information about Nubeselite’s services, products, resources and activities. If you would like to discuss how Nubeselite can support you or a family member, please contact us to discuss your specific circumstances.
- Any products and services offered on the Nubeselite Website and all prices displayed are subject to change without notice.
Links to other websites
- The Nubeselite Website may include links to third party websites. While we only link to sites we believe offer credible information, we cannot guarantee this information is correct, up-to-date or evidence-based.
- We are not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
- These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Nubeselite of the organisation or individual operating the website.
Sites linking to the Nubeselite website
- Nubeselite encourages links to its website(s), subject to the following criteria:
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the good reputation of Nubeselite.
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not create the false appearance that Nubeselite is associated with or sponsors the host website.
- Nubeselite reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and is not responsible for information or materials contained on the host website.
Use of Nubeselite website
- The Nubeselite Website its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of India and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in the Nubeselite Website as a whole is owned by Nubeselite.
- You must not otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of the Nubeselite Website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by statute or with Nubeselite’s prior consent.
- You must use the Nubeselite Website in a responsible manner, and in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, standards or codes.
You must not:
- use the Nubeselite Website to send, post, transmit or communicate any information or material that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a breach of any law;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via the Nubeselite Website.
- use the Nubeselite Website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act.
- use the Nubeselite Website other than for its intended purpose and in accordance with its intended operation. In particular, you must not tamper with, modify, amend, disable, manipulate, reverse engineer, decompile, distort or enhance all or any part of the Nubeselite Website; or
- attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
- We may review, edit or delete any information or material you or others send or communicate using the Nubeselite Website, but are not obliged to do so.
Access to the Nubeselite website
- We may withdraw, disable (temporarily or permanently), suspend or terminate access to, modify or vary the Nubeselite Website at any time, without notice to you, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
No warranties or representations
- The Nubeselite Website is made available “as is”. As such, we do not give any warranties or make any representation in relation to any part of the Nubeselite Website. In particular, we do not warrant or represent that the Nubeselite Website is free from defects, or that it will be available at any time for your install, download, link to or use, or that it will be compatible with other applications, programs, hardware or services (such as your mobile device, or your PC).
- We also expressly exclude from these Terms (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties or conditions which may otherwise be implied by law, custom or conduct (Implied Terms).
- If any Implied Terms cannot be excluded but our liability for a breach of such terms can be limited, we limit our liability to you to (at our sole election) re-supplying the relevant part of the Nubeselite Website, or the cost of re-supply.
Your liability to us
- You indemnify us, our related bodies corporate, and each of our directors, officers, employees and other representatives, from any loss, damage, costs or expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) we or they suffer or incur as a result of any breach of these Terms by you or your representatives, including any use of the Nubeselite Website which is not in accordance with these Terms.
Our liability to you
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of using the Nubeselite Website or any part of it, except to the extent that we are required by law to do so.
- In particular, except to the extent required by law, we do not accept, and specifically exclude, liability for any business losses, or losses of data or profits, or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, which you may suffer in connection with our supply, non-supply or defective supply of the Nubeselite Website (or any part of it) or in connection with your use of Nubeselite Website (or any part of it).
- If any of the Terms are invalid, unenforceable or illegal in a particular jurisdiction, that term will be struck out for that jurisdiction only and the remaining terms will remain in full force.
- The Terms are legally binding and are governed by Indian law.